No matter the Louisiana seasons, we are here to keep you in central comfort
Home Control & Automation Specialists Serving Baton Rouge & Surrounding Areas
Nexia™ Home Intelligence: Home Automation & Remote Home Management
Trane, together with Nexia™ Home Intelligence and Schlage®, the trusted leader in home security for more than 90 years, gives you total control over the comfort, efficiency and security of your home from anywhere. This simple-to-use internet-enabled home automation system lets you remotely adjust your home’s temperature and monitor security by computer or most web-enabled cell phones.
Talk about increasing your comfort level when you’re away from home.
With Nexia™ Home Intelligence and a Trane ComfortLink™ or ComfortLink™ II communicating control, you and your home are connected and capable partners even when separated by miles. Use your remote power to turn up the heat on your way home from work and step into comfort, or make heating and cooling adjustments while on vacation as the seasons change. Set Nexia™ to send you alerts should your heating or cooling system need service after you leave. Create weekly schedules on the road from your laptop or smart phone. Nexia™ Home Intelligence puts you in complete control—and it’s a great feeling.
THE NEW WAY TO RUN YOUR HOME
Trane, together with Nexia™ Home Intelligence and Schlage®, the trusted leader in home security for more than 90 years, gives you more control of your home. This simple-to-use internet-enabled home automation system lets you remotely adjust your home’s temperature and monitor security by computer or most web-enabled cell phones.
ComfortLink™ Communicating Control
Connect your ComfortLink™ or ComfortLink™ II control to a matched Trane system for complete, seamless comfort. Every component is designed to work in harmony with the others, optimizing your energy use over time.
Home Connection Away From Home
All the control of your home is at your fingertips, from anywhere, with a web-enabled computer, tablet or smartphone. With Nexia™ Home Intelligence, you can build your own home automation system. With products like the Trane ComfortLink™ control with the Schlage® Home Keypad Deadbolt and Schlage® Home Dimmer Module, you have the ability to:
- Control temperature settings and manage energy use
- Allow entry to your home through the Schlage® Home Keypad even when you’re not there.
- Assign up to 19 private four-digit codes for family members
- Receive instant texts and email alerts when codes are used
- Set recurring codes for housekeepers or frequent guests
- Add, delete or change user codes remotely
- Confirm the status of your wireless lock from anywhere
- Program lights to turn on/off at different times of the day
- Schedule your lights to turn on when lock code is entered
Nexia™ Home Intelligence gives you the ability to remotely manage your home security, lights and climate control via any web-enabled computer, tablet and most smartphones for a monthly subscription. Visit nexiahome.com for information on monthly subscription fees and plans. No long term contracts or cancellation fees.
Smart Home Energy Management
The ComfortLink™ and ComfortLink™ II controls, when working with a matched Trane system, are designed to work in harmony with Nexia™ Home Intelligence components, optimizing your energy use over time. And remote access lets you manage your home’s efficiency from anywhere at any time.
Smart Home Security
Secure, monitor and control all the important functions of your home with the Schlage® Home Security Kit, which includes:
Schlage® Home Keypad
- Non-wearing keypad, lighted for night use
- No wiring required, 3-year battery life
- ANSI Grade 2 Certified
- Securely connects your home to your mobile phone app and web portal
- Connects to your home router
- Communicates wirelessly with up to 232 compatible devices in the home
Schlage® Home Dimmer Module
- Turns lights on and off
- Contains one Z-Wave® and one pass-through outlet
- Extends the range of the wireless network within the home