No matter the Louisiana seasons, we are here to keep you in central comfort
HVAC Maintenance Specialists Serving Baton Rouge & Surrounding Areas
Central Heating & Air maintains heat pumps, air conditioners and furnaces for customers throughout the community. One tune-up in the spring and another in the fall are all it takes to enjoy the practical benefits and financial rewards of preventive maintenance. We’re happy to help homeowners in Baker, Baton Rouge, East Baton Rouge, West Baton Rouge, Clinton, Donaldsonville, Livingston or Weyanoke, Louisiana.
Spring and Fall HVAC Maintenance in Baton Rouge, LA
For greater reliability and lower energy bills, start the cooling season with a spring AC tune-up. You wouldn’t attempt a long road trip without having your car serviced, and your air conditioner deserves the same type of professional attention.
Heating systems have unique maintenance requirements. If you have a gas or oil furnace, our thorough tune-ups can preserve the unit’s performance season after season while extending the system’s lifespan by as much as 40 percent.
Our precision tune-up procedures include:
- Clean and adjust burner assembly.
- Clean heat exchanger or heating elements.
- Monitor flue draft.
- Test safety controls.
- Inspect and adjust blower components.
- Measure for correct air flow.
- Measure volts/amps on motors.
- Lubricate all moving parts if applicable.
- Adjust thermostat calibration.
- Clean evaporator coil in place.
- Clean condenser coil.
- Flush condensate drain.
- Measure temperature difference.
- Change customer supplied filter.
Sign Up for Our Maintenance Agreement in Baton Rouge, LA
If you purchased an XL or XV system, the first year of our agreement is free. If agreement membership is maintained each year after that, up to and only during Trane’s 10-year parts warranty, you will incur no labor charges from repairs. Current pricing:
- 1st system: $185 per year.
- Each additional system: $165 per year.
- Water Source 1st system: $199.
- Each additional system: $179.
Maintenance Services From Central Heating & Air
A knowledgeable HVAC contractor can help you get more from your current heating and cooling system without making a major investment. Studies show that preventive HVAC maintenance can lower your energy use substantially. It also generates long-term savings by helping your equipment last years longer. If you’re looking for an experienced contractor to service your heating and cooling system, choose Central & Air. Here are the benefits you’ll enjoy when you sign up for our maintenance agreement:
- Improved efficiency.
- Extended equipment life.
- Improved capacity.
- 10-percent discount on labor and materials.
- $50 credit for equipment installation per consecutive maintenance agreement.
- Priority customer.
- Regular hour diagnosis fee for after calls.
- 24-hour emergency service.
If you only do one thing to safeguard your family’s comfort, preventive maintenance is the best option. To learn more about our maintenance agreement, call us today.