No matter the Louisiana seasons, we are here to keep you in central comfort
Heater Replacement & Repair Specialists Serving Baton Rouge & Surrounding Areas
Central Heating & Air is a locally owned company dedicated to providing convenient service and quality HVAC solutions that work with your lifestyle. Our NATE-certified comfort specialists offer efficient equipment when it’s time for a new installation and reliable service should you need a repair. We serve Baker, Baton Rouge, East Baton Rouge, West Baton Rouge, Clinton, Donaldsonville, Livingston and Weyanoke, Louisiana.
Heating Installations and Replacements in Baton Rouge, LA
If you’re shopping for a heating system, it’s time to get fired up about your options. A new furnace or heat pump can cut your heating bills by 15 percent while increasing your comfort. Over the past decade, these heating systems have become more efficient:
- Furnaces are ideal for homes with access to gas or propane. Energy Star-certified models covert more than 95% of fuel into heat.
- Heat pumps offer efficient heating and air conditioning. In our climate, these systems provide three to four units of heat for each unit of energy.
- Hybrid heating systems let you enjoy the efficiency of a heat pump in mild conditions and the extra comfort of a gas furnace when temperatures drop.
Fall Furnace Tune-ups and Maintenance in Baton Rouge, LA
If you heat your home with a gas furnace, fall is the most important time of the year. Preseason maintenance is critical for safe, efficient heating. Heat pumps also benefit from semiannual tune-ups to prevent breakdowns and repair bills while extending the equipment’s life. For optimal results, we perform these and additional tasks:
- Lubricate the fan and motors.
- Adjust the belts and pulleys.
- Inspect the heat exchanger.
- Calibrate moving parts.
- Check the gas connections.
- Clean the burners and fuel nozzles.
- Test the limit switch and fan controls.
Heating Repairs and Emergency Service in Baton Rouge, LA
Moving parts, stationary components, and electronics can all experience wear and tear. Your heating system fights a daily battle against friction, vibration and corrosive elements. These forces can damage switches, valves and sensitive controls. Additionally, consumable items, such as belts and fuel filters, may need periodic replacement.
If your heat pump or furnace is noisy or isn’t delivering the comfort that you expect, have our NATE-certified comfort specialists take a look. We can replace parts that have been damaged due to long-term use or a sudden breakdown. Our comfort specialists service most makes and models, and one of them is available around the clock.
Heating Services From Central Heating & Air
The right heating system can create a safe, comfortable environment for your family while controlling your monthly utility bills. Your comfort is our commitment, and we believe in integrity, honesty, respect, loyalty and family. Contact Central & Air today to schedule your next furnace installation, repair or maintenance visit. Ask us about our seven-point guarantee!