XL20i Air Conditioner
The XL20i variable speed air conditioning unit is one of the industry’s most efficient AC units on the market. The Trane XL20i air conditioner is built to stand up to the elements and deliver reliable cooling, even on the hottest day of the year here in South Louisiana, and lowers your cooling costs at the same time. The XL20i uses traditional HVAC technology engineered to achieve very precise indoor comfort levels and is among the quietest AC units available.
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
THE TOP OF TOTAL COMFORT
When matched with a variable speed indoor unit from Trane, the XL20i has another special feature. Its a method of enhancing airflow that we call Comfort-R™ and it gives you greater humidity control in cooling. This is accomplished by running the fan at a slower speed during start-up. Comfort-R™ also provides warmer air during heating start-up. These managed cycles reduce temperature variances for the optimum in home comfort.
The XL20i’s SEER rating of up to 20.00 is among the highest energy efficiency rating of any air conditioner available today. The XL20i has two compressors: one for milder weather and a second larger compressor for those extremely hot days. It’s like having two units in one.
ComfortLink™ II communicating capability
ComfortLink™ II communicating technology, when matched with communicating indoor units, connects all of your key components so your system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance and efficiency through the lifetime of your products. ComfortLink™ II communicating control also offers remote access via smartphone or internet*.
*Monthly subscription required. See your dealer for details.
Durable, quiet and economical
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Its fan motor adjusts speed to quietly provide maximum comfort, and materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL20i includes:
- ComfortLink™ II communicating capability
- Charge Assist™ for enhanced performance and efficiency
- Dual Climatuff® compressors
- Two-row Spine Fin™ coil
- Two-Stage Cooling
- Multi-stage Fan
- R410A Refrigerant
- Full-side louvered panels
- WeatherGuard™ top protects components
- Weather-resistant WeatherGuard™ fasteners
- DuraTuff™ rust proof base pan
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Sound insulator on compressors
TRANE XL20i REGISTERED LIMITED WARRANTY DETAILS
- 12 year limited warranty on compressor.
- 10 year limited warranty on outdoor coil.
- 10 year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. Call 1-800-554-6413 or Register Online.